Thank you to everyone who came out to my talk at WordCamp NYC today. Looking for the slides? This slideshow contains not only the slides I used during the talk, but also includes most of the commands that I showed during the live demo. I hope they’ll help you as you start trying this out on your own sites.
Also, here are another few useful links from things I mention during this presentation:
- I used the any-ipsum plugin to generate random post content.
- I showed you how you can import users from a CSV file. Here’s the CSV file with my sample users.
- I talked about the test data that Automattic made for unit testing themes. You can import this with the wp import command. You can download the test data XML file here.
- I showed you Community Commands, add-ons to WP-CLI by other plugin authors.
- I was running a beta version of Desktop Server‘s WP-CLI plugin. Very cool.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.